Personalised printing for dynamic results
With our cutting edge software, we can personalise marketing literature with individual data for great impact and targeted marketing.
Variable Data Printing (personalisation) is a form of customisable digital printing. Our Xerox Press runs XM Pie personalisation software, which offers the flexibility to personalise each printed page with text and images – making a powerful marketing option and tool.
Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.
To find out more about the machines that we use to personalise printed materials click on the link to our Plant List >
For example, personalised letters can be printed with a different name and address on each letter. Variable data printing is used primarily for direct marketing, customer relationship development and advertising.
Facts About Personalised Direct Mail:
– 31.4% – Extra revenue from direct mail
– 91% – ‘Open Rate’ compared to 11% for email
– 44% – Visit a brand’s website after receiving direct mail
– 30% – Higher response rate compared to email
– 5x – Return compared to ‘same to all’ messaging (source: ROI360)